This is the Electronics Technician Board Exam Result April 2022 Full List of Passers.
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN BOARD EXAM RESULT APRIL 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Electronics Technician (ECT) Licensure Examination on April 22, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Engr. Alnar L. Detalla and members Engr. Enrico Claro R. Delmoro and Engr. Herminio J. Orbe of the PRC Board of Electronics Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the top 10 passers:
- Technical Subjects and Laws and Ethics (Basic Mathematics, Ohm’s Law, Electronic/Electrical Machine or Equipment, Test Equipment, Electronic/Electrical Component, Maintenance and Repair, Phil. Electrical Code, Phil. Electronics Code and RA No. 9292 (Electronics Engineering Law of 2004))
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 4 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with a complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring electronics technicians can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.