What Is “Good” In Tagalog? (Answers)
GOOD IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “good” based on the context of the sentence.
What is “Good”?
“Good” is an English term that refers to having the qualities required for a particular role.
What is “Good” in Tagalog?
“Good” can be directly translated as “mabuti” or “maganda”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ben didn’t do a good job cleaning the bedroom.
- What Carla really wanted was a good friend she could talk to.
- Bob hasn’t come up with a good answer to the problem yet.
- Carla and Marco are on good terms with each other.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Hindi maganda ang ginawa ni Ben sa paglilinis ng kwarto.
- Ang gusto talaga ni Carla ay isang mabuting kaibigan na makakausap niya.
- Wala pang magandang sagot si Bob sa problema.
- Si Carla at Marco ay nasa mabuting pakikitungo sa isa’t isa.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.