Here is the Optometrist Board Exam Result March 2021 Full List Of Passers
OPTOMETRIST BOARD EXAM RESULT MARCH 2021 — Here is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Optometrist Licensure Examination on March 21, 2021 & ff. days (written phase) and January 4, 2022 & ff. days (practical phase) at testing centers in Metro Manila.
Chairman Dr. Bernardita A. Garcia and members Dr. Irene Christine C. Peliño and Dr. Mario T. Flores, Jr. of the PRC Board of Optometry administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Ocular Pharmacology – 10%
- Ocular/Visual Biology – 10%
- Clinical Optometry and Specialty Areas in Optometry – 15%.
- Physiological Optics, Binocular Vision and Perception – 15%
- Primary Care and Refraction – 15%
- Practical, Theoretical and Ophthalmic Dispensing including Contact Lenses – 15%
- Ocular Diseases and Ocular Emergencies – 10%
- Ethics, Jurisprudence, and Practice Management – 10%
- Theoretical and Practical Optics and Ophthalmic Dispensing including Contact Lenses – 15%
- Objective Examination – 20%
- Subjective Examination – 20%
- Ophthalmic Lens Laboratory – 20%
- Clinical Optometry – 20%
- Contact Lens Practice – 20%
PRC is expected to release the Optometrist board exam result within 22 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring optometrists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.