What Is “Ayuda” In English? (Answers)
AYUDA IN ENGLISH – There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “ayuda” based on the context of the sentence.
What is “Ayuda”?
“Ayuda” is a Tagalog term that refers to the action of helping someone.
What is “Ayuda” in English?
“Ayuda” can be directly translated as help or assistance. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ang mga kwalipikadong benepisyaryo lamang ang maaaring makakuha ng ayuda mula sa gobyerno.
- Umaasa ka pa ba sa ayudang pinansyal mula sa gobyerno?
- Hindi sapat ang ayuda na ibinibigay ng gobyerno.
- Makakatanggap ng ayudang pinansyal mula sa gobyerno ang bawat pamilyang naapektuhan ng bagyo.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Only qualified beneficiaries can get assistance from the government.
- Are you still relying on financial assistance from the government?
- The assistance from the government is not enough.
- Every family affected by the typhoon will receive financial assistance from the government.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.