Here is the Aeronautical Engineer Board Exam Result November 2021 Full List of Passers
This is the Aeronautical Engineer Board Exam Result November 2021 full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Aeronautical Engineer Licensure Examination on November 16-18, 2021 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Cebu, Davao, and Pampanga.
PRC Board of Aeronautical Engineering Chairman Engr. Ernesto B. Ferreras, Jr. and member Engr. Redentor C. Malia administered the board examination.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Aerodynamics — fundamentals of low-high speed, aerodynamics application to fixed/rotary wing aircraft configurations, performance, stability and control, wind tunnels and applications
- Mathematics — algebra, trigonometry, analytical geometry, calculus and differential equations with aeronautical engineering applications
- Aircraft Structures and Design — aircraft design fundamentals, structural loading conditions, structural analysis and design of air-frame components, landing gears, engine mounts and other structural parts and non-structural component design
- Aircraft Construction, Repair and Modification — aircraft materials and processes, methods and techniques in repair and modification in accordance with civil air worthiness regulations, manufacturing and production processes and quality assurance
- Aircraft Power Plant — thermodynamics and power plant design and operation fundamentals with applications to internal combustion engine reciprocating engines aircraft gas turbines, pulsejet and ramjet, rocket propulsion systems and other aircraft power systems
- Engineering Economics Laws and Ethics — principle of economics and management as applied to aviation industry, laws, rules and regulations governing the practice of Aeronautical Engineering, to include PD 1570, rules and regulations with code of professional ethics of the board of Aeronautical Engineering and others
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 2 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.