Here is the Nursing Board Exam Result July 2021 Full List Of Passers
[UPDATE JULY 16, 2021] This is the Nursing Board Exam (NLE) Result July 2021 full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam result including the list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools, and other announcements related to this will be available on this website as soon as the PRC will officially release the results.
PRC held the licensure examination on July 3 and 4, 2021 at PRC testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman, Elsie A. Tee and its members, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Merle L. Salvani, Zenaida C. Gagno, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Marylou B. Ong, and Elizabeth C. Lagrito of PRC Board of Nursing headed the board examination.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy / At Risk Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
- Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
- Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C)
PRC is expected to release the exam result within thirteen (13) working days after the last day of examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
For other exam results, you can visit this link.