Here is the Pharmacist PhLE Board Exam Result June 2021 Top Performing Schools
This is the Pharmacist PhLE Board Exam Result June 2021 top performing schools as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam result including the list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools, and other announcements related to this will be available on this website as soon as the PRC will officially release the results.
PRC held the licensure examination on June 29 and 30, 2021 at PRC testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga
Officer-In-Charge, Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago and its members, Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Ms. Adelina C. Royo of PRC Board of Pharmacy headed the board examination.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the top performing schools:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (20%) – Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry and Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy (15%) – Plant Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Practice of Pharmacy (17.5%) – Compounding-Dispensing, Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (15%) – Toxicology, Incompatibilities, and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Pharmaceutics (17.5%) – Manufacturing Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Physical Pharmacy and Jurisprudence, and Ethics
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (15%) – Drug Testing with Instrumentation and Microbiology and Public Health
PRC is expected to release the exam result in three to five working days after the last day of examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
For other exam results, you can visit this link.