DITO revealed the price of its SIM card and its initial list of compatible devices.
DITO Telecommunity officially revealed the price of its SIM card and also revealed its initial list of compatible devices as the company’s commercial launch starts today.
DITO Telecommunity already started rolling out its “Welcome Offer” promo in Metro Cebu and Metro Davao.
Aside from this, DITO also revealed more information about its service — including the price of its SIM card and the initial list of compatible devices.
DITO SIM Card
According to DITO’s FAQ on its website, the regular price of the DITO SIM card was priced at PHP 40.00 — inclusive of 1GB of data valid for 7 days.
As to where to buy a DITO SIM card, DITO said that customers may purchase from the company’s partner stores and online through the sign-up QR code found on its website. Also, customers can check the list of partner stores through this link.
DITO also encouraged its customers to make their orders online because of the coronavirus pandemic.
There are three steps on how to activate a DITO SIM card: first, you need to insert the SIM card on your device; then you can either try your first call/text or access your data; and then a “welcome text and/or email” will be sent to you very shortly once your SIM was already activated.
As to where can customers top-up or purchase load credits, DITO said that they can buy load credits through the DITO app or on DITO retail partners.
Initial list of compatible devices
Aside from revealing the price of the SIM card and its “welcome offer”, DITO also shared the initial list of compatible devices.
Here is the initial list of compatible handsets as of March 8, 2021:
- MyPhone – MyT6S, MyX1 Plus, MyWX2, MyWX2 Pro, MyXI2, MyXI1 Plus, My X1 Pro, My XI3
- Huawei – nova 7, nova 7 SE, nova 7i, Mate 20, Mate 30, Mate 30 OPro, Mate 30 Pro 5G, Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, P30, P30 Pro, P40, P40 Pro, Y7a, Y7p, Y9s, Y9 Prime 2019
- OPPO – A12, A31, A52, A53, A53 4GB, A92, Reno3 Pro, Reno4, Reno4 Z 5G
- Samsung – S20, S20+, S20 Ultra
- TCL – Plex
- Cherry Mobile – Aqua S9, Aqua S9 Lite, Aqua S9 Max, Flare S8, Flare S8 Lite, Flare S8 Pro, Flare Y20, Flare Y5
- vivo – NEX 3, X50 Pro, S1, S1 Pro, V19 Neo, V11, V11i, V15, V15 Pro, V17 Pro, Y11, Y17, Y19, Y20i, Y30 Y81, Y85, Y91, Y91C, Y91i, Y96, X21
Wondering why Apple devices weren’t included in the initial list?
According to DITO, Apple devices were not yet compatible with DITO, as such, the DITO App can’t be downloaded from Apple’s App Store for now.
DITO also shared that they’re working on phone compatibility and would announce as soon as Apple devices — as well as other Android devices not included in the initial list — were DITO compatible already.
For more information, you can visit its site.