Five-time NBA champion Kobe Bryant of Los Angeles Lakers on Friday (Saturday in the Philippines) was one of the finalists for this year’s induction to the Basketball Hall of Fame.
This, as eight NBA stars were officially named as finalists for the 2020 Basketball Hall Of Fame, which will be announced on April 4 in Atlanta. The enshrinement, however, will take place at ceremonies in Springfield, Massachusetts, from August 28-30.
Aside from Kobe Bryant, seven finalists were also named during the announcement:
- Tim Duncan, a 15-time NBA All-Star and three-time NBA Finals Most Valuable Player
- Kevin Garnett, a 15-time NBA All-Star and nine-time NBA All-Defensive First Team selection
- Tamika Catchings, a 10-time Women’s NBA All-Star and four-time Olympic champion
- Kim Mulkey, a US college coach
- Barbara Stevens, a US college coach
- Eddie Sutton, a US college coach
- Rudy Tomjanovich, a two-time NBA champion coach
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regard to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides. For more news and updates, follow us on Facebook!